Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sketchbook Cover



How did you take the photograph?
                - It was a selfie that I took to post on Instagram.

Why is this photo good?
                - Because the position and the color of the photo.

Why do you value this photograph?
                - I value this photograph because I took it while I was going to a family freind's wedding.

What is your theme? How did you showcase your identity?
               - The theme of my sketchbook cover is warm and cool. I portrayed my identity by putting a picture of me in the corner and putting my name and period across the cover.

How do the other images/text selected relate to your theme?
              - The pictures are all either red, orange, yellow, blue, or green. Which are all warm or cool colors.
   
Describe how you used the chosen principle of design?
               - Well I was going for a Mario sketchbook cover and I was running out of time to do it, so I added my picture in the corner. And I liked the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment